There are many breast enlargement pumps out on the market, but there is very little research or reviews on their efficacy, or more importantly – their safety. Badly-designed breast enlargement pumps can tear important breast tissue and vessels, not to mention the time you spend fiddling around with ineffective products.
Below we list the only two breast pumps we currently recommend.
Brava Breast Enhancement System
The BRAVA System is an external tissue expander, which applies a gentle 3-dimensional pull to place the breasts under tension. This sustained tension causes the breast cells to respond by replicating, resulting in new breast tissue.
According to their website, clinical research has indicated that women who complied with the procedure experienced an increase in breast volume, which ranged from 35cc to 250cc of lasting tissue growth.
- PRO: It is hands-off. The system consists of 2 semi-rigid domes for the breasts. The suction tension is created and controlled by a minicomputer called the SmartBox. A sports bra holds everything into place.
- CON: It requires many hours for many days. BRAVA recommends at least 10 weeks of sustained uninterrupted treatment for a minimum of 10 hours per day are required to achieve growth of about 1-cup size (100cc). If you can wear it while you’re sleeping, this may be okay, but otherwise 10 hours a day is a bit much.
- CON: It’s very expensive. The BRAVA system costs around $1,00o USD per system.
Noogleberry Breast Enlargement Pump
The Noogleberry cups come in different sizes, according to bra size. The cups are smooth and rounded so as not to damage the skin. You can also by extra padding on their site so the cups will be extra gentle. These cups are placed over the breast area and then you press the hand-pump until you feel pressure.
This pumping creates a vacuum and increases blood flow to the breast area, causing it to expand. This process is repeated again and again.
For the first few weeks, you’ll see swelling right after you pump but it will disappointingly go down within a few hours. As you continue, you’ll notice that the growth is there to stay.
- PRO: Great community of satisfied users. Noogleberry has a highly active, huge user base that is active on their forums. New users can post questions and have them answered in real time from other Noogleberry users.
- PRO: Reviews from real people. Literally hundreds of positive reviews from real users on the Noogleberry forum.
- PRO: Very affordable. The entire Noogleberry system costs around $80 USD. It can be purchased cheaper on Amazon.com.
- PRO: Little time commitment. The Noogleberry website generally recommends pumping around 15 – 30 minutes a day.
- CON: Not as hands-off. The Noogleberry device is manual so you do need to be careful about how hard you’re pumping (not too hard!) and you do have to hand-pump whenever it loses suction pressure.
- CON: A bit wonky-looking. As you can see in the picture, the whole system is a bit booby-Frankenstein-ish. However, it comes in a discrete, black package where you can easily store all the pieces when you’re not pumping.