Noogleberry Breast Enlargement Pump Review
Breast enlargement pumps are one of the most effective methods you can use in natural breast enhancement and the best part is that they do not affect your hormones at all. Instead, these pumps work by enlarging your breasts with Tension Induced Tissue Growth.
How it works is simple: By applying a gentle suction to the breast tissue, you are able to promote blood flow and tissue growth. This causes stretching of the skin and tissue and as a direct result of that, new tissue grows and breast size increases.
There are various breast enhancement pumps but so far, we only recommend a few and the Noogleberry pump is one of our top choices. Read on to find out why!
What You Should Know About Noogleberry (Quick Stats)
Type: Manual breast pump
Length of time to see results: Hard to say with Noogleberry as the amount of pressure and length and frequency of time applied (as well as the underlying factors like how much breast tissue you’re starting with) varies for every user. Generally, you’ll start seeing results in 12 weeks.
How much you can grow: Most users see around a 1 to 2 cup size increase
What is the Noogleberry Breast Enlargement Pump?
The Noogleberry is one of the most famous names in natural breast enhancement and for good reason. This simple pump has helped many women expand several cup sizes, even out uneven breasts, and plump up sagging breasts.
The system is stupid simple and it’s composed of just 3 parts:
- Two cups which come in different sizes, according to bra size. The cups are smooth and its edges are curled upwards to minimize damage to the skin. But these edges can really dig into your skin, so we recommend you opt for the extra padding.
- Manual hand pump that you pump to suck air out of the cups to create a suction pressure.
- Tubing that ties the whole system together.
The whole system comes in a discreet black bag so you can tuck it away without anyone knowing your little breast enhancement secret.
Here’s how it works: The cups are placed over the breast area and then you press the hand-pump until you feel suctioning pressure. This pumping creates a vacuum and increases blood flow to the breast area, causing it to expand. This process is repeated again and again.
For the first few weeks, you’ll see swelling right after you pump but it will disappointingly go down within a few hours. As you continue, you’ll notice that the growth is there to stay. Get our best Noogleberry tips!
The PROS of the Noogleberry Pump
- Great community of satisfied users. Noogleberry has a highly active, huge user base that is active on their forums. New users can post questions and have them answered in real time from other Noogleberry users.
- Reviews from real people. Literally hundreds of positive reviews from real users on the Noogleberry forum.
- Very affordable. The entire Noogleberry system costs around $80 USD and that will pretty much last you until you have to upgrade cup sizes.
- Damn durable. Noogleberries pretty much last forever. It’s such a simple device and each and every part is really, very durable. We’ve banged our domes around, dropped them, packed them in roughly for travel and they always survive. The only time you’ll have to buy new parts is when you upgrade cup sizes 🙂
- Easy to use and customize. The whole system is super simple – here are some Noogleberry tips to get you started – and because it is a hand-held, manual system, you can customize pretty much everything. You can use it on just one breast to even them out, or adjust the cups to fill out the tops of your breasts, and of course, you can adjust how much pressure you apply to your breasts and for how long.
- Little time commitment. The Noogleberry website generally recommends pumping around 15 – 30 minutes a day. We recommend going the full 30 minutes.
- Totally discreet. One of my greatest worries in ordering a Noogleberry was that it’d come in a showy box for all my neighbors and roommates to see. Well, turns out the box is totally, completely discreet. There’s nothing on it to show what you ordered so your secret stays safe.
The CONS of the Noogleberry Pump
- Not as hands-off. The Noogleberry device is manual so it’s not like you can just attach it and totally forget about it. You do have to hand-pump whenever it loses suction pressure. It also doesn’t come with any device that attaches it to your chest so you’ll most likely need to remain stationary.
- Can be painful. The drawback to Noogleberry is that it can be a little painful to wear (well, your breasts are being sucked into cups :)). For some, it can even cause bruising where the domes dig into the skin.
- Leaves red rings. Noogle-ing tends to leave red circles around your breasts where the cups pressed in. It goes away in about half an hour to an hour but some users get deep, red rings after Noogle-ing which can be painful and linger around for awhile. If this happens with you, try applying much gentler pressure and opt for the extra cup padding. If it persists, switch to the Khangzhu (it has “gentler” cups) or a pressure-controlled electric pump.
- Puts the responsibility on you. Applying the right amount of suction pressure at an even, constant level for a good amount of time is key to breast tissue expansion. Electric pumps take care of this but Noogleberry is hand-operated, giving you total control over how much pressure you apply. Be warned: you might be tempted to apply a lot of pressure to induce faster breast growth. Don’t do that. Getting trigger happy with the Noog will do you more harm than good.Never apply so much pressure to make your breasts turn purple. It’s up to you to put the right amount of pressure to encourage breast growth so keep it gentle and steady.
A bit wonky-looking. As you can see in the picture, the whole system is a bit booby-Frankenstein-ish. However, it comes in a discrete, black package where you can easily store all the pieces when you’re not pumping. Um, if you live with roommates…you’ll want to keep it in the bag when you’re not using it 🙂
Okay, now you know all of Noogleberry’s pros and cons. If you’re still on the fence and in need of a little more motivation to get started, check out some Noogleberry before and after success stories to inspire you to get pumping!