Spicy Thai Coconut Soup for Bigger Breasts
This is yummy goodness, plus the breast enhancement benefits. Enjoy!
Ingredients for the stock:
1 Whole Chicken (yes, including the head and the feet)
5 – 6 Chicken Feet
4 Quarts Cold-Filtered Water
3 Cloves of Garlic, Whole
1 Stalk of Lemongrass
4 Kaffir Lime Leaves
1 Cup Shiitake Mushrooms, Sliced
1 TSP Grated Ginger
1 – 3 Fresh Red Chilies
1 Can of Coconut Milk
2 TBSP Lime Juice
2 TBSP Fish Sauce
1 TSP Brown Sugar
Handful of Fresh Coriander Leaves
3 Spring Onions, Sliced
- Place whole chicken and the extra feet into a large pot and cover completely with the filtered water. Let sit for an hour without the stove on.
- Bring the pot to a boil and scoop out the scum that rises to the top.
- Reduce to a simmer and leave it alone for anywhere between 5 to 24 hours. The longer, the better since it gives more time for the gelatin from the feet to get released into the stock. Go do your breast massages while waiting.
- Strain the stock through a fine mesh sieve into a glass container. You can and should save the cooked chicken meat for your soup or salad or other dishes.
- Place your glass container in the fridge so that the top layer of fat can congeal.
- Remove the congealer layer, heat up 6 cups of the just-prepared chicken stock.
- While waiting for the soup to heat up, slice and mince the lower portion of the lemongrass stalk. Retain the upper stalk for the soup pot.
- Add the chicken, mushrooms, the prepared lemongrass, lime leaves, and the fresh chili.
- Boil for 5 – 8 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium and add the ginger and half a can of the coconut milk, and the fish sauce.
- Simmer gently for 2 minutes, turn the heat down and add the lime juice.