Pueraria Mirifica Side Effects for MenPueraria Mirifica is a miracle plant from Thailand that contains the most powerful phytoestrogens currently found in any herb or plant. Belonging to the family of legumes, PM is completely natural and has been used for over a century by the women and men of Thailand for beauty and health purposes.
But with any herbs or foods, there are some reported side effects of Pueraria Mirifica. Most of the side effects concern biological women because they have to do with infrequent or delayed menstrual cycles. As a man, you’ll be exempt from the majority of PM’s side effects such as spotting in between periods or increased blood flow during periods.
‘White kwao kreu (pueraria mirifica) hit the news headlines again when doctors identified that it enlarged the breasts of a monk who regularly consumed the herb. White kwao kreu is believed to contain the female hormone estrogen while the red kwaao khruea is believed to stimulate the male hormone …’
Other side effects of Pueraria Mirifica on men all stems from the fact that PM increases estrogen levels in men. This may result in:
- Fuller, thicker hair
- Constipation, bowel irritation and vomiting from over-dosage
- An excess of Pueraria Mirifica (again, over-dosage) can result in loss of libido, fatigue, and an increase in body fat
- Diarrhea and flatulence
- Those who have peptic ulcers can feel fullness or bloating during the first 2 weeks.
- Allergic reactions like rashes may occur in some similar drugs that are applied on the skin.
- Lower levels of testosterone, change in blood chemicals and enlargement of spleen have manifested in studies done with butea superba usage
To reduce the likelihood of unwanted side effects, we highly recommend taking pills and capsules that contain ONLY pure Pueraria Mirifica.
Many men have taken Pueraria Mirifica for breast enhancement and other reasons without experiencing any adverse side effects, yet every body is different so please consult with your doctor before embarking on any natural breast enhancement regimen.
Want a full, step-by-step guide to getting maximum growth on PM?